Obtain an in-depth understanding of overall BPO operation.
2. To ensure that clients assigned to this key accounts manager are taken care of with complete responsibility and tasks are performed in a timely fashion to achieve customer delight.
3. The data processed needs to be reconciled with source documents and financial statements are to be produced with 100% accuracy, efficiency and zero deficiency.
4. To ensure that data is received from the clients in a timely fashion and is attained and to maintain a complete follow up until the data is attained, processed and finished goods are delivered to the senior accounts manager for final submission from the processing department.
5. To ensure that clients payroll and taxation matters are dealt with by the respective departments with due diligence by following it up with them.
6. To communicate with the client about his financial statements, data requirements, notifications with regards to payments, vendor management, customer management etc. via emails and calls whenever necessary.
7. To ensure that all tasks with respective to clients received are acknowledged, worked upon in a timely fashion and delivered with due diligence.
8. On job training of associate accounts manager and team wherever can be provided.
9. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
10.Complies with federal, state, and county financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements. Informs team members to ensure they follow suit.
11.OMR (Operations Management Report) is updated daily with respect to clients assigned to him in regards to all the business processes of the client.
12.Provide concise and relevant feedback to Key senior accounts manager concerning effectiveness of current practices, policies and methodologies
13.Evaluates his team and provide insight to them and recommend to key senior accounts manager the performance of his team.