1. Obtain an in-depth understanding of overall BPO operation.
2. Overall responsible for clients as allotted by HOP.
3. To ensure that key accounts managers are produced and assign clients to them in an
educated manner after studying payload.
4. To ensure the reports finalized by the key accounts manager are accurate and efficient before
submitting that to the reporting department.
5. To ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles to meet client
6. To ensure client tasks are taken up on priority, assigned to the relevant key accounts
manager and follow up is taken from relevant people before the task is completed and finalized.
7. To ensure that all business functions of the client, are being followed such is lease renewals,
license renewals, health permits etc., wherever applicable should be followed up and taken care
of as and when required.
8. To ensure quality of financials reports being generated by Key accounts manager is 100%
each time, controls the quality well with respect to relevant client industry standards and get it
approved by the reporting department.
9. To ensure that all the files assigned to Key accounts Manager in order by keeping a routine
check on all the files and clients to ensure quality is never compromised.
10. Identify and recommend procedural changes for improved workflow, quality and processes information and trends as and when assigned by HOP.
improvements and efficiency to HOP.
11. On job technical, conceptual and theoretical training to the team members when needed.
12. Meetings with clients, as and when required to ensure their needs are taken care of.
13. To ensure client problem/issue is timely taken care of and resolved accordingly before
requesting CSD to follow up on the deliverables.
14. OMR (Operations Management Report) is updated daily with respect to clients assigned to
him in regards to all the business processes of the client.
15. Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and
new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements. Informs team members to ensure they
16. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account