We are looking for experienced Software Engineers - Android to join our team. The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Mobile application development experience on Android, including shipping applications in the Google Play Store, ideally to a large user-base
- Deep knowledge of Android development tools and paradigms, including Android Studio, Gradle, user interface layout, fragment usage, intents, services, and general lifecycle management
- Strong skills developing with Java, including familiarity with new language features, knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, and how to most optimally apply Java in Android environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of Android platform SDKs as well as commonly applied 3rd party and open source libraries
- Experience creating clients for REST APIs and understanding of best-practices for interacting with remote services. This includes familiarity with handling JSON data
- A general end-to-end understanding of modern connected application architectures and implementations, including issues that arise in backend and embedded contexts, especially focusing on robustness and performance of the holistic system
- Experience supporting application designers, and providing a productive pipeline for content creators from early design phases through integration of production assets and interactions
- Experience with evaluation and integration of internal, third party, and open source technologies to solve complex problems in a customer-centric manner.
- Familiarity with the design & analysis of computer algorithms and data structures
- Experience in Google Map integration in mobile apps is Must.
A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus