- strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing n-tier applications
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET (Web Forms), C#, Web API's
- Proficiency with Web Services/API's and Web Technologies
- Proficiency with continuous integration tools and techniques
- Proficiency With Databases Like SQL Server
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility
- Must have strong interests and capabilities in designing.
- Experience of designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Experienced UI/UX Designer responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for our web Application.
- Establish and follow design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Hands on experience of Google Maps API would be an added advantage.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Age 22 - 38 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level Experienced Professional
Experience 2 Year (atleast)