- Under guidance and direction of GDC Business Intelligence (BI practice Solution Partner and GDC Pakistan Analytics Sr. Practice Manager execute our mission to drive revenue through a business outcome led, technology enabled strategy.
- Support sales and project delivery as a subject matter expert, or delivery manager participating actively in customer engagements and driving delivery standardization through capabilities and IP assets in the center
- Accountable for practice outlook including financial, headcount, utilization, expense and attrition forecasting
- Accountable to drive GM improvement of through resource mix management and resource alignment strategies
- Accountable to deliver the practice projects with quality outcomes
- Be able to drive customer mindshare and thought leadership sessions on BI & Visualization technology marketspace
- Provide input on project scope, proposals, and contracts during the presales and personally engage as a contributor on key engagements.
- Ensures new knowledge is encapsulated in the form of best practices, processes and tools
- Participates in recruiting, interview and resource selection including people development, career planning, training & certification and promotions
- Drive customer satisfaction with work product and or align with supporting engagement managers and / or customer success managers
- Support the GDC Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics Practice Head and GDC Pakistan Analytics Sr. Practice Manager and GDC Capability team by developing and growing a competitive, high-quality team of Business Intelligence (BI Practice consultants within specific practice domain, leading local mentoring and talent and career development initiatives for the practice.
- Monitor and encourage local consultant contributions to Velocity and Business Value Frameworks.
- Instill a culture of creating, capturing, and replicating IP within the local practice in cooperation with the GDC LT and Knowledge Management function and processes.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the GDC practices in order to create and deliver integrated services offerings for customers.
- Create and manage center practice focus group and align with GDC level defined practice focus groups for direction and capability development
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience building and running a practice within a consulting organization with enterprise architecture and business content.
- Substantial prior experience and ability to serve as a subject matter expert in the Business Intelligence (Reporting & Visualization)/ areas
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in delivery varied Reporting & Visualization tools/projects
- Desired experience in Mobility / Cognitive design
- Excellent people development and management skills, including the ability to support practice members as a player-coach.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in matrix organization.
- Prior leadership experience in the development of knowledge management and IP capture / re-use within a practice area, including special initiatives on field based development of new IP.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges.
- Exceptional consulting and delivery management skills
- Excellent skills in communication, establishing of strategic and tactical strategy, influencing others, negotiating skills, operational decision making, problem solving, facilitating and managing meetings, and questioning and probing.
- Skilled in value proposition development, solution selling, focusing on the customer, persuasiveness, and business needs analysis.
- Solid understanding and experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse solutions, and big data analytics to improve business performance.
- Excellent customer executive and senior level relationship building capabilities.
Up to 50%, but varies based on client, project or internal activities
We attract the best and brightest. We’ll provide you with benefits that keep you motivated and let you perform at your best! Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.