We are urgently looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager with an experience of min (2 years) to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
It is mandatory that the candidate must have complete grasp over freelancing platforms such as (most importantly)Upwork, freelancer, guru etc and Job boards etc
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Management from a reputable university.
· Candidates must have CGPA more than 3.2
· Excellent command over spoken and written English
· Preferred English accent : American or neutral
· An excellent team player as well as individual performer.
· Punctual, well disciplined and sincere employee to be able to work long term
· Meeting timelines and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
· Must be a permanent resident of Lahore
· Age : 25-40 years
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to established company rules and guidelines
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
· Devise new plans and strategies to improve client relationship and sales/marketing techniques
· Assist in operational activities on day to day basis concerning business development and client relationship building.
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role on freelancing platforms especially Upwork
· Proven sales track record through verifiable sources
· Experience in customer support
· Proficiency in MS Office and project management tools
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills