About The Position
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices including smart phones and iPad / tablets. The primary focus will be development of applications and their integration with back-end services. It includes writing the program codes, testing the product in controlled, real situations and maintaining the systems once they are up and running for the services.
For the position, the local and international travelling might be required therefore the person shall always be ready to travel for work.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Design and build advanced applications for the android/iOS platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop new features, new UI and bug fixes for our native apps.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Should be able to create pixel perfect UI screens on Android phones / Tablets and IPhone/ iPad.
- Work closely with external resources to drive on-time delivery of projects.
- Assist and support other team member on multiple projects.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.