1. Responsible for the preparation of Import documents and End to End tracking till delivery to final destination.
2. Responsible for the active communication with the customs, customers , custom clearing agent and other stake holder for the timely custom clearance.
3. Send Daily Progress report to all Stakeholders for Custom clearance progress.
4. Responsible for the import documents management.
5. Maintain Customs Clearance Costs Data and preparation of reports when requested.
6. Preparation and submission of the local agent payments to Finance and tracking till payment is made to Agent.