JOB SUMMARY (Overall purpose of the job):
The incumbent will be assisting Manager Comp& HR operations in Executing HR operations and processing payroll in smooth and efficient manner.
Verifies documents and system data required for payroll processing Payroll processing and reconciliation on monthly basis of management and non-management staff of corporate office and regions
Ensures Timely disbursements of salary
Ensures timely processing of loan requests, PF withdrawals, leave encashment requests and full and final settlement
To ensure that departmental reports are prepared in timely fashion to record monthly KPIs
· Overseeing payroll process and coordinating with finance and IT department for timely and accurate disbursement of payroll.
· Handling loan request, FNF settlements, leave encashment requests and reimbursements
· Working with IT on HRIS and Payroll system for report generation and development
· Handling employee queries.
· Generating Experience, visa, resign acceptance, salary certificates and transfer letters
· Handling audit and finance queries.
· Supervision of Staff Personal Files of new joiners
· Generating monthly report for departmental KPIs.
· Assisting in administering performance appraisal process by preparing appraisal sheets and record keeping
An MBA HR or Finance from a recognized university and ACCA Qualified or CA Finalist
Experience and Training
Should have at least 4-5 years’ experience of Human Resource Management in a national / multi-national or NGO.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability and Traits
Willing to travel to the regions
Note: Candidates with excellent excel skills, prior expereince of processing payroll and knowledge of ERP system dynamics 365 will be given edge.
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of three agencies of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health. The others are the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) and the Aga Khan University (AKU). Together, the three agencies provide quality health care to five million people ...Read More