- Training of Junior Staff (LHV's, LHW's, CHW's, Data Collectors, Field Workers and Research Assistants) in research / interviewing skills and data collection.
- To ensure validity of data collected from the community
- Independently conduct interviews and prepare detailed notes / reports on interviews.
- Review and screen data of live births, stillbirths, and neonatal deaths.
- To assist Supervisor in visiting different hospital facilities to brief them about the study purpose,
- To monitor all the Data collectors, field workers, LHV's and CHW's at the respective field sites to maintain quality control of Data collection.
- To visit different households in the communities to ensure successful completion of data collection in their areas including Q/C.
- To follow and ensure field implementation of project related SOP's / guidelines as defined in the research project.
- To ensure proper implementation of intervention.
- To assist supervisors in carrying our day to day work on the field.
- To perform all other duties assigned to him/her from time to time by the supervisor.
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of three agencies of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health. The others are the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) and the Aga Khan University (AKU). Together, the three agencies provide quality health care to five million people ...Read More