Registered Nurse can be assigned in any areas depending upon the need of the unit with the expectation of managing in ER, Wards, OPD, LR/OT, Echo room and Neonatal Unit or Peads ward
Academic/Professional Qualification: Degree/diploma from recognized institutes
Experience and Training: Minimum 2 year experience in relative field.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability and Traits:
Personal Competency `
- Ability to speak and understand job related verbal and written English,.
- Demonstrate polite, caring and courteous behavior at all time.
- Demonstrate positive attitude to those in authority.
- Ability to give clear verbal instructions / information to patients and visitors in colloquial Urdu
- Implement nursing process in nursing care
- Must have leadership and problem solving skills
- I/V Cannulation & Medication Administration.
- Can understand Infection Control & Nursing Protocol.
- Demonstrate knowledge about Lactation Management.
- Trained in BLS
REGULAR DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate Mammogram machine and perform mammography.
- Keep Mammogram room clean and tidy.
- Ensures complete preparation (equipment and supplies) for mammogram Room.
- Prepare patient for procedure and complete relevant documentation/reports
- Align appointments of patients for Mammography and communicate to relevant staff
- Complete record keeping and documentation as per protocol
- Keep close liaison with Radiologist
- Coordinate with BHC team for referral of Cases
- Comply with Infection Control protocols as per standards
- Maintain inventory of the supplies for the Unit
- Suport Radiologist in carryout daily tasks
- Performs any other task assigned by HN/Supervisor
- Supervise LHVs/RMs in carrying out their tasks
- Report to Shift In charge / Head Nurse in case of any problem / complaint / incident
- Inform maintenance Department/BME in case of any default found in any instrument / equipment.
- Gives health education and teachings to clients
PERIODIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Attend all departmental and intradepartmental meetings
- Attend continue education program within and outside the organization