The Manager Recruitment and Talent Management is responsible for leading the full recruitment and talent management life cycle. He/She will collaborate with hiring managers to attract and retain talent based on a thorough understanding of the health care business of Aga Khan Health Services. The position will also be responsible for enhancing the pool of talent within the organization and ensuring succession and talent management is in place. S/he will design and implement learning and development programs. The individual will oversee the roll-out of initiatives and training programs to develop the knowledge and skills of employees, support organizational objectives, and participate in the sourcing of appropriate training and development programs across all levels of the organization.
· Lead effective workforce planning and resourcing in coordination with Regional and Functional heads, Head of HR and Finance.
· Identify key organizational capability requirements and integrate into short and long-term strategies for learning and development within the organization.
· Work closely with other departments within the organization to identify current and upcoming staff vacancies, and develop recruitment strategies and plans.
· Implement recruitment principles developed in coordination with Head office Geneva
· Align and update recruitment policies and practices with AKHS principles and the needs of the organization.
· Build a pipeline of talented people from alumni to sourcing new talent for key position vacancies.
· Develop and maintain data base of all critical positions in the organization
· Standardize the recruitment process to ensure timely delivery of the services. This includes defining requirements for job postings, sourcing talent through creative means, building compensation offers aligned with the pay philosophy of the organization,
· Identify best channels for sourcing health professionals and management and administrative talent including internal job boards, professional associations, other job boards, social media, and recruitment events.
· Coordinate external recruitment events (e.g. campus fairs, job fairs, and networking events) and participate as a company representative.
· Oversee the process of background checks and pre-employment testing in conjunction with the Shared Service Center.
· Develop and manage an employee referral program.
· Maintain communication with applicants and hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
· Coordinate with the Shared Services to ensure timely delivery of job offer documents and other related materials for distribution to applicants and hiring managers.
· Measure recruitment practices against recruitment metrics, analyze for gaps, and develop innovative solutions.
· Ensure compliance of hiring practices with legislation.
· Manage the budget for recruitment and talent management activities.
· Serve as a point of contact for career and application inquiries.
· Manage internal mobility and transfers with the line mangers and the HRBP
· Ensure learning and development initiatives and the HR program are aligned with each other and with the overall organizational strategy.
· Develop and implement Leadership, Management, Coaching and Employee Development Program across AKHS,P
· Support the identification of leadership potential within the organization and collaborate with the department and HoHR on succession planning development.
· Direct the implementation of technology and software to support learning throughout the organization and track metrics for analysis.
· Facilitate departmental and regional heads in achieving TKN targets by effectively utilizing available resources from the TKN database
· Ensure smooth separations process including timely intimation process of regional resignation, contract conclusion, exit interviews etc.
· Encourage continuous improvement by identifying the best HR practices and ensuring its effective implementation across AKHS,P
· Other responsibilities as identified by the Head of Human Resources
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of three agencies of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health. The others are the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) and the Aga Khan University (AKU). Together, the three agencies provide quality health care to five million people ...Read More