1. Manage and care of the patients including proper referral when necessary ensure that good standards of medical care, regular clinics managing medical/gynae patients and responding to emergencies in the unit or outside as necessary
2. Regular checkup of gynae patient and provide proper treatment according to AKHS, P standard
3. Conduct clinics in other health units according to the program established by the management
4. Conduct clinical session for the staff to enhance knowledge and skills
5. Demonstrate the best of attitude in the job both within the organization and in the community at large.
6. Maintain an environment of team spirit learning and quality improvement
7. Ensure the quality of services from service outlets.
8. To maintained confidentiality in day to day activity
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of three agencies of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health. The others are the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) and the Aga Khan University (AKU). Together, the three agencies provide quality health care to five million people ...Read More