1. Organize, monitor and supervise finance department activities. Preparation of budget and periodic financial report, maintenance of proper books of account and other relevant internal control documents, develop staff skills by promoting teamwork spirit and developing coordination with other section/ units.
2. Ensure compliance with AKHSP policies and procedures.
3. Authorize vouchers including; PV, RV, JV, PCV
4. Authorize following reconciliation.
5. Donor receivable / payable
6. Authorize monthly payroll
7. Prepare monthly income tax working on salaries and edit deductions accordingly, where required.
8. Supervise quarterly physical count of inventory / cash.
9. Once in two year physical count of fixed asset
10. Prepare annual budget and its month wise break up. Also ensure that approved budgeted service rates are implemented on 1st jan of every year.
11. Follow up with panel companies for recovery and follow up with admin for recovery of walk-in patients.
12. Variance analysis / qtrly reporting to HD
13. Maintain file notes for deviation of opex/capex against budget.
14. Audit co-ordination.
15. Ensure to implement audit recommendations including GRB, IA, External and donor.
16. Income tax and Sales tax deduction while making payment to vendor and Income tax deduction while paying salary to employee and timely deposit of tax into bank.
17. Filling monthly tax return (income tax and sales tax)
18. Any other task assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of three agencies of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health. The others are the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) and the Aga Khan University (AKU). Together, the three agencies provide quality health care to five million people ...Read More