Experience working with the following: WPF, WCF, Web APIs, DI containers, Spring.net, EF.
- Proven ability to design complex software systems. Should be an expert in using design patterns and different application frameworks.
- Experience working with message queuing systems.
- Experience working in test driven development environment.
- Experience working with real-time systems, find and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working with profiling applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Has a desire to write beautiful and efficient code. Is not afraid to rewrite code to improve design, performance and application extensibility.
- Experience working with database management systems.
- Experience working with multiple version control systems.
- Have the ability to configure & setup a continuous delivery platform and automate the process.
- Understanding of call center processes and specific experience with Avaya/Genesis switches would be a plus.
- Should be able to work individually with little supervision.
- Should be able to work and coordinate with teams across the organization.
- Should be able to work under strict timelines.
- Having a mathematical knack; understanding of linear algebra and numerical optimization would be a plus.