Division/Department: Agriculture Credit Division
Grade Range: AVP -1 to AVP
Direct Reporting to Unit Head - CIU
Processing of Agriculture Credit Proposals, House-keeping and maintenance of credit files
Major Duties & Responsibilities to perform the Role:
· Processing of Fresh/Renewals/Review of Agri Credit Proposals received from field offices & arranging approval from concerned credit committee within TAT.
· Follow up with field staff for completion of post-approval documentation for issuance of DAC within TAT
· Liaison with field offices for arranging rectification of pointed out anomalies on proposals
· Liaison with the Risk department for responding queries arranging rectification of pointed out anomalies on proposals
· Liaison with RCAD for arranging the issuance of DAC for limit feeding in system
· Maintenance of shadow files of each Agriculture Credit Relationship
· Arranging periodic stock, visit or inspection reports as per terms of relevant product through follow up with field staff
· Processing of rescheduling & restructuring, settlement requests received from Hubs & arranging approval thereof.
· Processing of Proposals for arranging of permanent/temporary release of security documents.
· Follow up with field staff for the timely renewal of insurance, valuation, and rectification of exception deferrals
· Follow up with field staff for the timely renewal of facilities and its DAC
· Follow up with field staff for rectification of audit objections.
· Maintenance of MIS & preparation of periodic reports related to Agriculture Credit to Head ACD.
Any other task assigned by the Head-CIU/Head-ACD.
Relevant Experience: 05 Years of banking experience.
Experience Nature: Banking
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
pThe Bank of Punjab was established in 1989 under The Bank of Punjab Act, 1989 passed by Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, as a non-scheduled Commercial Bank with majority shareholding of Government of the Punjab. The Bank earned the status of a scheduled Commercial Bank in 1994 and currently carri ...Read More