Division/Department: RMG / Corporate Credit Risk
Grade Range: AVP1 to VP
Reports To: Unit Head Credit Risk-Corporate
To ensure that the quality of Corporate Credit and IPF portfolio is maintained within acceptable parameters, as defined under Bank’s Approved Credit Policy Manual and SBP Prudential Regulations. The candidate is responsible to instill a strong credit culture by setting the highest standards through ensuring smooth processing of credit requests at his / her work desk.
Major Duties & Responsibilities to perform the Role:
1. Analyzes credit worthiness of corporate accounts by reviewing internal and external information, including processing activity reports, credit bureau reports, financial statements, etc.under guidance of Central Bank's Regulations & Bank’s own policy.
2. Writes detailed credit reviews and performs complex analyses, including analysis of cash flow, quality of assets and earnings, working capital, potential liabilities and risks, and impact of credit review findings.
3. Capable of Revalidating Financial Spreads, Obligor Risk Rating Models and Target Market Risk Acceptance Criteria (TM-RAC)
4. Identifying and proposing appropriate credit package for corporate entities in light of their financial standing, market prospects and working capital/ funding requirements.
5. Finalize Credit Proposals from all concerned quarters within shortest possible time to maintain TAT.
6. Regular monitoring & Compliance / follow-ups of special approval terms (covenants) to mitigate risk under Dynamic Loan Monitoring Mechanism.
7. Proper maintenance & up-gradation of customer credit files.
8. Ensure compliance of Per Party and per Group credit Exposures within set risk bearing limits.
9. Capable of thorough review of valuation reports, search reports for the purpose of precise Collateral Cushion Analysis
Regularly updates RMG E Track-MIS and ensure integrity of data entry in the e-MIS.
Relevant Experience: 06 to 08 years of banking experience
Qualification: University degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or equivalent
Other Qualifications: JAIBP-SBP (Preferred)
Location: Head Office Lahore
The Bank of Punjab was established in 1989 under The Bank of Punjab Act, 1989 passed by Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, as a non-scheduled Commercial Bank with majority shareholding of Government of the Punjab. The Bank earned the status of a scheduled Commercial Bank in 1994 and currently carrie ...Read More