Position/Role: Senior Associate / SRM Division
Department: Investment Banking
Grade Range: AVP / VP-I / VP
Direct Reporting to: Head Project Finance / Unit Head Investment Banking
- Origination of lucrative Investment Banking Transactions and achieving the assigned business targets through maximization of Fee Income.
- Marketing, negotiating and syndicating Project Finance Transactions and performing due diligence in line with the bank’s internal policies and Prudential Regulations.
- Ensuring smooth execution of the transactions without any hindrance and inconvenience.
Major Duties & Responsibilities to perform the Role:
- Networking with banks, corporate clients, government institutions to solicit new business;
- Transaction Negotiation and structuring in conformity to internal policies and external regulations;
- Preparing Detailed Term Sheets and presentations, conducting road shows, and meeting with institutional investors;
- Preparing Marketing Materials for Syndications and devising pricing strategies for Financing;
- Performing due diligence that includes conducting financial analysis, risk mitigation, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Preparing Information/Credit Memorandums along with supporting materials such as due diligence on Contract Terms and conducting research related to the on-hand project.
- Engaging and maintaining liaison with Project Consultants such as Technical, Legal and Insurance Advisors;
- Reviewing Finance Agreements and Project Documentation;
- Ensuring smooth transition and communication between the Bank and Customer;
- Gaining maximum knowledge on the transaction to answer queries of RMG and other banks in the syndicate;
- Ensure compliance of all the conditions precedent to the financing and security perfection through effective coordination with Transaction’s Legal Counsel, CAD and other lenders involved in the transaction/syndicate;
- Once financial close is achieved, ensure effective handling of the transaction until all disbursements by coordinating with the concerned branches;
- Effective monitoring of the transaction through timely completion of deferrals, completion of conditions subsequent to financing, and monitoring financial/legal covenants by maintaining an efficient MIS;
- Conducting business calls/visits to the customers and submission of business call/ visit reports to the Unit Head to apprise about account status and issues (if any);
- Strong Account Management & Monitoring as per Bank’s Policy and SBP’s Regulations to achieve compliance towards regulations and to remain prepared for internal & external audits;
- Maintenance of credit files as per Bank’s policy and Rectification of related audit objections.
Job Specifications (Minimum Level):
- Strong mathematical / finance background and familiarity with financial products and/or accounting concepts; and
- Good awareness of financial markets and the forces that drive them;
- Trade Finance & Prudential Regulations.
- Leadership Skills
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, project planning or flowchart software experience desired.
- Quick Job Disposal
- Must be able to deliver under pressure
- Attention to details
- Team Work
Relevant Experience 4-7 Years of Investment Banking/Advisory
Experience Nature (Banking/Non-Banking) Banking/Non-Banking/Advisory
Qualification BBA / MBA/ACCA or Equivalent
Other Qualifications (if any) JAIBP /CFA / FRM
Age: upto 35 years