Division/Department: SMED Division/ Retail Lending Group
Grade Range: OG1 to VP
Direct Reporting to Regional Business Head
Direct Reports of the Position (if any): Relationship Manager
Achieve overall assigned business targets for the hub/team while ensuring compliance to all regulations, internal policies, procedure and frameworks, in particular requirements of FTC Frame work, etc. Maintain/Improve satisfactory audit ratings. Lead and motivate team. Ensure team is well versed with products/services and conducts themselves ethically. Maintain professional relationship with counterparts in RBG –Regions/ Branches, CAD, Risk and other related departments.
Major Duties & Responsibilities to perform the Role:
- Ensure all assigned hub/Team business targets are achieved. A balanced growth is achieved in financing to all segments under SME Division i.e. SME, Commercial/Corporate and in particular Financing against SBP schemes.
- Ensure on-boarding of New to Bank Customers. Establishing new relationships and strengthening & deepening relationships with existing customers.
- Identify business opportunities to grow funded & non-Funded Business, structure proposals, negotiate terms and determine security arrangements.
- Providing financial advice & solutions to existing and prospective clients. Ensure achievement of financial and non-financial objectives of the Division
- Liaising with other Business units for business leads. Ensure Cross-sell with other Business Groups. Divisions through marketing of Deposit, RFD/ACD products, Cash Management Mandates etc.
- Ensure no fresh NPL Addition in the portfolio and reduction in existing NPLs
- Regularly visit existing customers in Region and ensure timely recovery of installments/markups and other bank charges. Ensure maximum collection (at least 90%) is achieved in the first 30 days of quarter.
- Facilitate Documentation & Disbursement of PMKJ Portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s operational procedures and State Bank of Pakistan regulations.
- Ensure Proper Screening of customer is conducted to ensure his/her eligibility for the Bank Products & Services.
- Ensure Credit Discipline is maintained in line with the Bank’s CPM, policies & procedures.
- Ensuring preparation and processing of credit proposals/ renewals relating to assigned relationships and carrying out financial analysis and credit risk assessment in conformity with the Bank’s policy and SBP Prudential Regulations.
- Ensure Turnaround Time defined by SBP or internal procedures, PPMs etc. for credit processing is met.
- Ensure Special attention to be given to needs of vulnerable persons. Ensure Fair and equal treatment to all customers in accordance with Bank's policies, procedures & PPMs
- Ensuring completion of all Pre – Post sanction/disbursement formalities timely and issuance of “DAC’ from RCAD relating to assigned credit relationships.
- Monitoring compliance of the terms & conditions of the approved credit packages, ensuring record updation in respect of insurance policies, stock reports, valuation reports and audited accounts (if required) etc. of the assigned relationships.
- Ensure timely communication of any change in terms & conditions of the products to the customers.
- Conducting periodical business calls to the customers and submission of business call/ visit reports.
- Ensure the team gets adequate trainings on products knowledge, soft skills and FTC framework of the bank.
- Ensure Up to date knowledge of BOP Products & Services & SBP schemes for self and team.
- Facilitate the customers in making an informed decision by presenting best available options to cater his/her needs and assist them promptly and efficiently if they require alternatives.
- Ensure the secrecy of customers' information.
- Ensure housekeeping of portfolio at 100% regularized level.
- Satisfactory Audit Rating and timely Resolution of Audit/ SBP observation.
- Any other assignment given by the Supervisor
Relevant Experience: 08 Years of banking experience