Division/Department: SMED Division/ Retail Lending Group
Grade Range: AVP / VP / SVP
Direct Reports to: Head SME
Direct Reports of the Position (if any): Commercial Team RMs
Achieve overall assigned business targets for the Region while ensuring compliance to all regulations, internal policies, procedures and frameworks, in particular requirements of FTC Framework, etc. Maintain/Improve satisfactory audit ratings. Lead and motivate staff. Ensure staff is well versed with products/services and conducts themselves ethically. Maintain professional relationships with counterparts in RBG –Regions/ Branches, CAD, Risk and other related departments.
Major Duties & Responsibilities to perform the Role:
- Ensure all assigned business targets for the commercial segments are achieved.
- Ensure the onboarding of New to Bank Customers. Establishing new relationships and strengthening & deepening relationships with existing customers.
- Identify business opportunities to grow funded & non-funded Business, structure proposals, negotiate terms and determine security arrangements.
- Providing financial advice & solutions to existing and prospective clients. Ensure achievement of financial and non-financial objectives of the Division
- Liaising with other Business units for business leads. Ensure Cross-sell with other Business Groups. Divisions through the marketing of Deposit, RFD/ACD products, Cash Management Mandates etc.
- Conducting periodical business calls to the customers and submission of business call/ visit reports.
- Ensure no fresh NPL Addition in the portfolio and reduction in existing NPLs
- Regularly visit existing customers and ensure timely recovery of installments/markups and other bank charges. Ensure maximum collection (at least 90%) is achieved in the first 30 days of the quarter.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s operational procedures and State Bank of Pakistan regulations.
- Ensure Proper Screening of customers is conducted to ensure his/her eligibility for the Bank Products & Services.
- Ensure Credit Discipline is maintained in line with the Bank’s CPM, policies & procedures.
- Ensure Turnaround Time defined by SBP or internal procedures, PPMs etc. for credit processing is met.
- Ensure Special attention to be given to the needs of vulnerable persons. Ensure fair and equal treatment to all customers in accordance with Bank's policies, procedures & PPMs
- Ensure timely communication of any change in terms & conditions of the products to the customers.
- Ensure the staff gets adequate training on product knowledge, soft skills and FTC framework of the bank.
- Ensure Up to date knowledge of BOP Products & Services & SBP schemes for self and team in the region.
- Facilitate the customers in making an informed decision by presenting the best available options to cater to his/her needs and assist them promptly and efficiently if they require alternatives
- Ensure the secrecy of customers' information.
- Ensure housekeeping of portfolio at 100% regularized level.
- Satisfactory Audit Rating and timely Resolution of Audit/ SBP observation.
- Any other assignment given by the Supervisor.
Relevant Experience: 08 Years of banking experience