The Custom Packaging Experts is a professional Custom Packaging Company. The Custom Packaging Experts is a success oriented e-commerce platform operating in Lahore with its wings in US, UK and Australia. We have been a part of this competitive market since past 4 years. Our vision is to progress by taking new challenges in this dynamic market. We keep on searching for talents who are career oriented and ready to take up new challenges in the market. Our mission is to "Lead with Example" by making things possible that seem impossible to the world.
We are looking for an experienced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist to join our dynamic and growing Marketing team at THE CUSTOM BOX PACKAGING. The right candidate will be responsible for helping plan and implement the overall SEO strategy of THE CUSTOM BOX PACKAGING. Your duties will include web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy. Our online presence is very important for the business, we are looking for you, the right, motivated candidate to help us drive our business' growth and success.
• Develop and implement SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
• Keep the Website relevant with the latest SEO digital marketing trends and best practices
• Create synergies with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery and optimization that outperforms the competition
• Maintain Weekly SEO Reporting
• Develop and implement a scalable link building strategy
• Reduce errors on Google Search console and all sites' overall bounce rate
• 5 years of experience as SEO Specialist or similar role
• Proven experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
• Solid understanding in web analytics, marketing, and business development
• Fluency using tools like Moz SEO, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Google
• Expertise in A/B and other testing and optimization methods
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in SEO websites for SaaS products is preferred but not mandatory
• B2B SEO is a plus