A PHP Laravel/WordPress developer is required for remote work.
This is a full time position, 160 hours a month.
• 1+ years of commercial experience developing solutions in PHP, Laravel/WordPress
• OOP with experience using a MVC framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter).
• Good frontend skills HTML, CSS, JS, bootstrap/zurb foundation, PSD to bootstrap/foundation.
• Ideally experience with technologies and frameworks like NodeJs, GraphQL and React.
• Experience working with SQL databases
• Ability to work independently and create/maintain complex systems.
•Possess a customer-centric attitude with the ability to collaborate
Successful candidate(s) will be required to complete an ID check.