The Educational Network (SMC-Private) Limited is looking for an Accounts Intern with a basic understanding of the full accounting cycle and financial principles.
Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounts Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software (QuickBooks), and assist with other accounting activities.
You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with data entry
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy
- File documents
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Analyze financial data
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Business, Finance, or Accounting major
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
- Mentoring, and training opportunities with professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Stipend available
This three month paid internship for fresh Graduates leading towards the job.