We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration with Financial systems
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git