A large food company manufacturing clean drinking water, cooked and raw food, bakery and sweets is looking for the following personnel to be based in Lahore.
1. Chief Executive Officer
This person will create and execute a growth strategy by building on the company’s strong brand and reputation for meeting customer needs. Our ideal candidate should have solid leadership skills, a track record of success running small and medium-sized businesses, an entrepreneurial/ownership mindset, and a mastery of sales, marketing and manufacturing. Experience in custom-engineered equipment is a plus. The company partners with leading food vendors to handle all aspects of their businesses.
The Chief Executive Officer will be a key member of the executive leadership team and will contribute to developing our overall business plan while being the key driver of the strategy and execution for developing long-term partnerships with new brand partners. The ideal candidate will also be a key contributor to the development of our organization and culture. This person will create and execute a growth strategy by building on the company’s strong brand and reputation for meeting customer needs. Our ideal candidate should have solid leadership skills, a track record of success running small and medium-sized businesses, an entrepreneurial/ownership mindset, and a mastery of manufacturing food and beverages. Experience in custom-engineered equipment is a plus.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan with a focus on continuous improvement and revenue growth.
- Achieve strategic objectives by building and leading a results-oriented leadership team and company culture.
- Develop, or leverage existing industry contacts, networks, and relationships to advance our customer and marketing-facing initiatives;
- Collaborate as a member of senior management to pursue operational excellence in engineering, production and administration/operations; ensuring functional areas are closely integrated for efficiency and scalability
- Oversee the accurate and timely preparation and communication of financial statements for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Working closely with other members of the executive team to create and continually improve our strategy to target, develop, and close long-term partnerships with key brands. Work within defined timelines to execute the goals.
- Thorough understanding of the Finance, Procurement, Merchants, Transport, Food and Beverages functions.
- Participating in corporate policy development as a member of the executive team.
- Identify, qualify and build relationships with prospects to ensure a strong, qualified pipeline.
- Negotiate with and close new prospects and vendors.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other like-minded companies to expand our prospecting.
- Active participation at key industry events and trade shows.
- Help manage strategic relationships with our current business partners, which may include attending business reviews, planning sessions and senior level meetings.
- Oversee the hiring and management of a Business Development team. Provide ongoing training and mentorship to your team members.
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company.
- Have a positive impact on the culture of the company.
- Live by the vision and values of The Food and Beverages Company.