· Management of petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
· Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
· Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
· Preparation of statutory accounts.
· Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
· Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
· Process payments as well as documents like invoices
· Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
· Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
· Make and track payments
· Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
· Make bank deposits and keep up records
· Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
· Validate invoices against items or services received
· Check all financial transactions for accuracy
· Key data into company accounting system
· Disburse funds as needed
Registered in 2008 under the Societies Act 1860, Hunar Foundations took its first batch in January 2010 in premises supplied by Delhi Mercantile Society, Karachi in its DMS School facility. The students gave their City & Guilds exam at the end of the year and till 2019 14 batches had graduated with ...Read More