Job Responsibilities/Projects include:
· Assist the instructor in the workshop and in classroom.
· Monitor students’ performance and discipline in the workshop and classroom.
· Conduct classes if an instructor is not available.
· Manage inventory and prepare weekly / monthly inventory reports.
· Design test paper, assignments and worksheets for students.
· Maintain complete student record.
· Participate actively in admission campaign drive and other activities for the benefit of the organization
Competencies & Skills:
1. Teaching Skills.
2. Proactive and Take initiative.
3. Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
4. Analytical skills.
5. People Management.
6. Time Management & Result Oriented.
7. Hands on experience on Ms. Office Suit.
8. Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts.
9. Should be well versed in English Language (Spoken & Written)
10. Should have good class control.
Registered in 2008 under the Societies Act 1860, Hunar Foundations took its first batch in January 2010 in premises supplied by Delhi Mercantile Society, Karachi in its DMS School facility. The students gave their City & Guilds exam at the end of the year and till 2019 14 batches had graduated with ...Read More