Position is responsible for the facility management including security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees, overseeing building projects, renovations or civil projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages all functions i.e. Housekeeping, Gardening, Fleet Management, Transportation, Event Management, Travel Management, Fire and Safety etc.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security/surveillance etc.
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports. Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology etc.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Liaison with Government department i.e. KESC, WAPDA, SSGC, Water Board, EPA etc.
- Strong project management and people management.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and MS Office.
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
- Outstanding Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Strong IT Skills including MS Office Suit and Database Management.
- Creative mindset.
- Negotiation skills.
- Innovative management style.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving.
- Forward Thinker & Team Player.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Technology Oriented.