- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Board Support and Liaison
- Works with the Chairman to set Board and Committee dates on an annual basis, and prepare work plans and agendas. Take the lead on preparation and distribution of meeting packages. Set up meeting rooms and take Minutes of the meetings.
- Serves as the Chairman's administrative liaison to board of directors.
Communications and Outreach
- Answers all general incoming calls not directed to specific staff and provide general reception duties: couriers, mail, deliveries, coordinate intake donation process.
- Greets Foundation guests.
Strategic Donor Initiatives
- Works with the staff team in coordinating the Chairman's donor outreach activities.
- Follows up on contacts made by the Chairman and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Edits all, and creates acknowledgement letters from the Chairman to donors.