- Position Summary: Position is responsible for leading fundraising, donor management, grants management of the company.
- He she must have entrepreneurial approach to secure fundraising, donor engagement and managing grant requirement and implementation for the organization.
- Roles and Responsibilities
Individual / Institutional and High Value Fundraising:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for fundraising that is aligned to the overarching business objectives.
- Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds.
- Prepare annual fundraising operational plan and associated budgets factoring in risk and compliance.
- Identify development opportunities in major partnership fundraising with individuals and organizational donors.
- Monitor, analyses and report on income and expenditure variances to support the month end and quarterly forecasting process.
- Identify shortfalls in performance and, with support from the Operations head, prepare and implement contingency plans to ensure financial targets are met.
- Ensure that all data is collected, managed and stored appropriately in compliance.
- Lead and motivate the fundraising teams to deliver against agreed KPIs through clear direction, delegation and regular feedback on key activities.
- Report against agreed income targets and other performance indicators to the Executive Committee and Board of trustees. Assess key issues and report budget variance analysis.
- Work to promote the development of a fundraising ‘awareness’ in organization.
- Ensure that the measures are in place to deliver excellent donor experience and that they are thanked appropriately for their support.
Donor Engagement and partnership building:
- Responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies or enhance and grow revenue with assigned workplace accounts and donors.
- Build network with donor and partner organizations to seek long term support.
- Follow up and review reports for submissions to individual/donor organizations.
- Follow up on fundraising activities and proper closure of activities/programs with specific reports.
- Streamline departmental activities with all stakeholders for implementation of marketing plans.
- Development and implementation of Hunar communications strategies across the organization.
- Responsible for designing grant programs, grant proposals, grant regulations & managing grant databases effectively & efficiently.
- Analyze all processes, provide enhancements to all grant programs if required and manage all grant management processes according to policies and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze all budget trends and make recommendation for cost control for various grants.
- Monitor program budgets and expenditure and coordinate with Program manager and ensure effective program.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results.
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization.
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process.
- Prepare financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement.
- Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grants.
- Provide detailed reports to the funders and the board of directors with respect to the organization's progress.
- Provide training to the new staff on grants management and reporting requirements.
Financial Planning and Budget Management:
- Produce cost-effective budgets to achieve action plans.
- Develop and maintain income and expenditure tracking and evaluation systems.
- Ensure the Fundraising Department is kept within budget.
- Ability to generate and execute a fundraising plan.
- Ability to motivate and influence supporters to reach fundraising targets.
- Outstanding in grant proposal writing for Local & International institution.
- Demonstrable track record of Strategic Fundraising activity.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder, client and donor relationships.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Outstanding Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Strong IT Skills including MS Office Suit and Database Management.
- Strong Social Media Management Skills.
- Innovative management style
- Decision Making & Problem Solving.
- Outstanding English language skills (written, reading and spoken)
- Forward Thinker & Team Player
- Proficient in MS Office
- Technology Oriented.
- Event Management