Job Responsibilities include:
- Grants Management:
- Responsible to develop / maintain student database. Monitoring of student drop out, attendance, assessment record and scheduled activities.
- Responsible for students’ registration process with affiliated bodies.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration of each project w.r.t contract (like industrial visits / PTM / Job Fair / Open House etc.)
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverable, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Provides reports, responses to inquiries and grants histories as requested by the HO.
- Monthly Monitor donor wise students’ dropout
- Monthly test results
- Report students monthly activities
- Communicates internally with program and finance staff
- Donor wise prepare presentation
- Specify department-wise responsibilities
- Responsible to develop and maintain the linkages with target industries to ensure the timely OJT and Placement of graduating students.
- Responsible to get MoC(s) and contracts signed with industries till placement of students.
- Responsible to maintain up to date record of students against each project.
- Submit a monthly and quarterly report on placement of students to the IM & HO.
- Responsible to track & implement the deliverable/activities of each project w.r.t to contract (like industrial visit/PTM/Job Fair/Open house etc).
- Responsible to maintain up to date record of alumni of each project and find ways to keep in touch with them and ensure that they are on job.
- To keep notice board up to date with current opportunities with employers.
Competencies & Skills:
1. MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
2. Rigorous expertise in report writing / presentations.
3. Excellent in Communication Skills