Job Responsibilities/Projects include:
· Student management (communicating and dealing with students) efficiently.
· Responsible for student’s registration and admission process, and to maintain student data.
· Fulfill all the duties of front desk e.g. answering walk in queries.
· Responsible to track & implement the deliverable/activities of project/s.
Admin & Accounts:
· Maintain petty cash and record every purchases.
· Maintain proper filing and records of each transaction and manage inventory.
· Responsible for fixed Assets Tagging and maintain monthly status of Fixed Assets Register.
· Collect fee from students and maintain its records.
· Ensure that ledger is updated timely.
· Work on annual Budget and annual revenue.
· Coordinate and communicate with the concerned personnel, vendors for office work and arrange transport for industrial visits or other activities.
· Responsible to develop and maintain the linkages with target industries to ensure the timely On Job Training and Placement of graduating students.
· Responsible to get MoC(s) and contracts signed with industries till placement of students.
· Submit a monthly and quarterly report on the placement of students.
· Responsible to maintain up to date records of alumni and find ways to keep in touch with them and ensure that they are on job.
· Responsible for attendance management of employees.
· Maintain Leave Application forms of employees.
· Should be able to write content for Facebook page.
· Participate actively in admission campaign drive and other activities for the benefit of the organization and students.
· Make monthly reports and compile test results etc.
· Create, Update and maintain all office records.
Competencies & Skills:
1. Report Writing & Content Writing.
2. Good Interpersonal, Communication Skills.
3. Accounting & analytical skills
4. People Management.
5. Time Management & Result Oriented.
6. Hands on experience on Ms. Office Suit.
7. Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts.
8. Intermediate Ms. Excel is a must.
9. Should be well versed in English Language (Spoken & Written)
10. Should be comfortable in travelling.
11. Should be creative and possess “Out of the box” thinking skills
12. Should be comfortable in travelling and outdoor activities like admission campaigning.
13. Should be a team player, receptive, confident, participative and proactive.
25 – 30 Years
2-3 Years of relevant industry.
30,000 - 50,000
Registered in 2008 under the Societies Act 1860, Hunar Foundations took its first batch in January 2010 in premises supplied by Delhi Mercantile Society, Karachi in its DMS School facility. The students gave their City & Guilds exam at the end of the year and till 2019 14 batches had graduated with ...Read More