- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
- Analyzing and completing expense reports of institutes
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Board Support and Liaison
- Works with the Chairman to set Board Committee Meetings dates on a quarterly basis, and prepare work plans and agendas.
- Take the lead on preparation and distribution of meeting packages. Set up meeting rooms and take Minutes of the meetings.
- Serves as the Chairman's administrative liaison to board of directors.
Communications and Outreach
- Answers all general incoming calls not directed to specific staff and provide general reception duties: couriers, mail, deliveries, coordinate intake donation process.
- Greets Foundation guests.
Strategic Donor Initiatives
- Works with the staff team in coordinating the Chairman's donor outreach activities.
- Follows up on contacts made by the Chairman and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Edits all, and creates acknowledgement letters from the Chairman to donors.
- Coordinates and administers research study associated activities.
- Assists in project planning, and ensures that pre-established work scope, study protocol, and regulatory requirements are followed.
- Recruits and coordinates research subjects, as appropriate, and serves as principle administrative liaison for the project.
- Oversees and coordinates the provision of administrative and staff services to the investigators.
- Develops and maintains recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Competencies & Skills:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ms. Office (Advance Excel is preferred)
- Presentation Skills
- Highly resourceful
- Planning / organizational skills
- Project Management capabilities