Empower youth for Work (EYW) is a 5 years’ program that aims to work towards poverty reduction, youth empowerment (especially young girls) and gender equality. The project will promote implementation of effective policies and practices that address the economic and gendered exclusion of youth and lead to productive and decent employment prospects for young people. 70% of the target audience will be young women aged 15-24 residing in the rural and semi-urban areas of districts Layyah in Punjab and Jamshoro in Sindh.
Innovation Hubs are developed as the centerpiece of EYW to facilitate the continuous growth of young entrepreneurs and aspiring techpreneurs. In order to safeguard the initiatives undertaken under EYW project, the self-sustainability of Innovation Hubs is crucial. EYW has planned to rent-out certain facilities at Innovation Hub Jamshoro to ensure the sustainability of its operations. The facilities include: Training/Workshop Hall, Meeting Room, Co-working Space etc. Business Development Officer will be primarily responsible for finding & closing the sales leads on above mentioned facilities.
· Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
· Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
· Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
· Negotiate timelines and budgets
· Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
· Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
· Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
· Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Bachelors in Business, Finance or IT with 1-2 years’ experience in similar capacity. Strong interpersonal & communication skills.