· Provide financial planning support to the company’s accounts department
· Review Financial plans and check their accuracy
· Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
· Prepare framework to comply with all industry rules and regulations
· Develop and implement financial oversight and control mechanisms and procedures to ensure that all program expenses are in accordance with organizations & donor’s financial policies, procedures and regulations.
· Develop & monitor list of minimum requirement required for donor’s compliance
· Responsible for smooth implementation of all project financial activities.
· Coordinate with finance team in tax related issues.
· To prepare & review procurement & corporate level contracts.
· Provide guidance regarding donor’s reporting.
· Provide legal opinion in case of conflict with vendors/clients.
· Provide guidance in corporate issues & in preparing cases for tax exemption, PCP certification & EAD registration
· Responsible to review all financial documents/payments before submission of monthly reports to donors.
· Provide guidance in accounting related issues.
· Policy improvisation
· Prepare mechanisms for accounting
· Any other corporate affair assigned by the Executive Director
TiE was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region. There are currently more than 13,000 members and over 2,500 charter members in 61 chapters across 17 countries. TiEs mission is to foster e ...Read More