We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media and the company website.
· Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, videos, and blogs
· Support company’s marketing strategy by creating engaging content across a wide range of 1:1 channels, including social, blog-style articles and email/website content
· Partner with designers to develop ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy
· Tell compelling stories and produce thumb-stopping content to engage and acquire customers.
· Successfully utilize SEO strategy to help keep Groupon articles and content ranked high in Google searches
· Work closely with video team to ideate and create relevant content
· Maintain stewardship of Company’s tone, voice, and brand standards
· Collaborate with teams to plan, organize and execute assigned projects
· Analyze content data to recognize patterns and implement actionable strategies
· Follow best-practices and provided guidelines
· Use digital technology effectively to enhance the creative idea
· Take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
Qualification & Experience:
· 3-5 years of experience with creative or in-house agencies, specifically with a focus on creating content.
· Medical Field related SEO experience will be preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
· Conceptual thinking and the ability to develop and guide content creation
· Understanding of the value of the brief
· An editorial mindset with a willingness to research, pitch and write long- and short-form content
· Pristine written and verbal communication skills with a proficiency in AP style
· Ability to take content projects from conceptualization to completion while collaborating with multiple teams
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Professional expertise and the ability to apply company policies and procedures
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills