The Knights Pvt is looking for a Unity / Game Developer.
Knowledge and Skills
- Advance knowledge and Optimize Implementation of UI Development (UI Placement, UI Structure, UI Monetization)
- Advance Knowledge and Optimize Implementation of UX Development (UX to UI, Max Achieve / Min Failure, Animations / SFX, UX/ Monetization)
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Sound Development (Sound Integration, Sound Sync / (Perfection), Sound Libraries, Coding)
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Mechanics (Core Loop) development (Rapid Prototyping) (Mechanics structure, Core Loop / Prototype, Scalability)
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Visual Effects (VFX, Lighting / Baking / Occlusion culling, Shader Graphs, Animations Clips / Controllers)
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Controller (Structure / Comments, Controller Customization, Scripting, Physics (Colliders / Rigid Body / Character Controller))
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of AI Development (Dynamic AI, Predictive Nature, Pathfinding / Decision trees, State Machine).
- Intermediate Knowledge of Multiplayer Development (Photon Implementation, Network Sessions, Public / Private).
- Advance Knowledge and Optimize Implementation of Session Management / Notification (Difficulty Curve, Inventory Overlay, Side Dressings, Runtime Randomization).
- Advance Knowledge and Optimize Implementation of Environment Integration / Props Placement (Environment Import, Environment Arrangement / Groupings Side dressings).
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Social Media Management / Third-Party Plugins / Unity Services.
- Advance Knowledge and Optimize Implementation of Level Designing (Dynamic Levels, Level reusability, Difficult Curve Maintenance)
- Advance Knowledge and Optimize Implementation of Economy and Database Management (As per documentation, Linkups, Structure)
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Market Research (Need-Based).
- Intermediate Knowledge and Implementation of Size (Size chart, build notes, log files)
- 2 - 4 years of working experience.
The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark. The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
To Provide Quality Employment and to produce Inspirational Leadership.
To be the world's largest Mobile Apps & Game Developers recognised for Quality, Innovative, useful and Fun oriented Products and to provide inspirational leaders to society through Dynamic HR Policies & to play major role in Pakistan's GDP through foreign remittances.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity Leave.·
- Company Sponsored Trainings/certifications.