The Oasis Golf & Aqua Resort located on Main Multan Road (Opp Honda Cars), is a members-only resort offering a wide array of facilities that has given a new meaning to family entertainment.
We are seeking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team at our Head Office located in Gulberg, Lahore. The candidate must possess great knowledge of both print and digital medium. To be successful in this position, the candidate is required to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas.
· The main part of the job will be developing graphics for social media & print campaigns
· The candidate should be able to design print and digital materials such as magazine ads, flyers, web / email banners.
· Candidate should plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Candidate should illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Prepare finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
· Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Communicate with clients about layout and design.
· Candidate should be able to create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
· Review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Skills:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Graphic Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
· Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
· Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
· Experience with computer-aided design.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resumes "ALONG WITH A PASSPORT SIZED PICTURE".
Subject Line shoud state " Graphic Designer"