- Development of Scheme of Studies( SOS)
- Development of breakdowns. (BD)
- Development of workbooks
- Development of Mid Term /Annual examination papers for Pre School to VII
- Development of Summer Packs
- Developed academic calendar, date sheet
- Handling academic queries from different campuses.
- Review of the developed material.
- ERP Portal work ( updated booklist, scheme of studies, breakdowns, other files related to academics)
- Review of current textbooks( Preschool to VII)
- Training for teachers ( subject training, other trainings related academics )
- Attend trainings, workshops, seminars etc offered by different publishers or any trainings beneficial to academics.
Visit of school campuses (informed/uninformed)
- Managing and ensuring the existing Standard Operational Procedures (SOP's) to maintain high academic standards among the chain of The Orbit Schools campuses.
- Implementation of polices and directives of the concerned authorities/management, Head Office regarding conduct and functioning of 'The Orbit School 'campuses.
- Reviewing and developing plans for academic programs and policies.
- Overseeing and leading the curriculum development.
- Implementing the prescribed curriculum and syllabi breakdown on a centralized basis at The Orbit School campuses.
- Curriculum reviews in terms of ensuring that the content is relevant, and meet quality standards.
- Build strong relationship with franchisee, Principal and Academic staff in ensuring the uniform and smooth delivery of various educational programs at all The Orbit School campuses.
- Carrying out frequent checks over the quality of instruction, working of the various academic systems and performance of the major functionaries (Principal and Academic staff).
- Schedule meeting weekly with management /authorities regarding academic matters and campuses progress.
- Working collaboratively with campuses and provide support and services.
Any other task assigned by management