• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing etc
The Superior Group believes in facilitating Superior Human Beings