Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Teaching, Education, or a diploma in montessori teaching.
An ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
- Creating and maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued.
- Establishing rapport and building relationships with students based on trust.
- Setting an excellent example for students and instilling good values in them like honesty, accountability, understanding, tolerance, respect, love, and kindness.Monitoring and assessing student progress and writing up reports.
- Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working condition.