▪ Assisting the Manager Regulations and External Affairs in ensuring regulatory compliance.
▪ Ensuring that the organization complies with outside regulatory and legal requirements, as well as internal policies and bylaws
▪ Working hand in hand with management and staff to identify and manage regulatory risk
▪ Having appropriate disciplinary measures in place in the event of a regulatory breach in order to avoid a future recurrence
▪ Maintaining open lines of communication with all relevant decision makers and stakeholders in order to keep all parties informed of regulatory changes
▪ Organizing regular training sessions for employees in order to efficiently communicate key regulatory changes and updates
▪ Implementing organizational policies, standards, and procedures to comply with applicable regulations
The Superior Group believes in facilitating Superior Human Beings