· Developing detailed requirements documents and test scenarios to ensure a smooth transition of developed/purchased systems into production.
· Managing and directing QA/QC testing and process improvements.
· Working with the development team to develop system level requirements and designs, resulting in value-added systems and processes.
· Ensuring costs are managed within the budget.
· Benchmarking the cost of IT services and identifies opportunities to reduce expenses.
· Assisting in the development of the IT department's strategic architecture.
· Leading the ITI procurement process including the development of RFPs, RFQs and RFIs for all product and service types (e.g., hardware, software and professional services, etc.)
· Proposing alternate processes and procedures to streamline and increase effectiveness and efficiency.
· Responsible for ensuring that the user community is adequately trained in the usage of new systems & creates training programs as needed.
· Performing integration and system level tests and develops any necessary supporting documentation.
· Standardizing all budget and quality, tracking, and reporting procedures.
· Presenting reports on performance at the manager, and executive levels.
· Related work as required.
The Superior Group believes in facilitating Superior Human Beings