The Social Media Expert with hands-on experience in Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Developing and implementing global social media strategies.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Coordination with different business units to implement the social media strategy.
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs etc.
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Social profiles creations and promotional campaign management.
- Creating and execution of all social media activities and campaigns.
- Providing art directions to designers.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Monitor performance of social media pages.
- Help coordinate media and trade events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with focus on Marketing/Mass Communication/Media Studies or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in running mega campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts independently.
- Experience in Google plus would be a plus.
- Strong Communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Impeccable English writing & editing skills at a professional level.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.