Minimum experience: 3 years in a similar capacity and role, at a transporter managing a minimum fleet of 50 large trucks.
Role: he will be overall responsible for managing all our vehicle fleet as per following details.
All Vehicle Matters, including
- All matters related to vehicle registration, permits, tokens etc.
- Set up and manage vehicle workshop, including hiring of mechanics etc and arrangement of maintenance through authorized workshops as and when required
- Vehicle repair and maintenance, including record-keeping (log books), making sure preemptive maintenance is performed in a timely manner.
- All vehicle fabrication matters, including trailer/trolley constructions, modifications, upkeep, branding etc.
- Monitoring and ensuring fuel mileage is at an optimal level
- Controlling repair and maintenance expenses within reasonable levels
- Take responsibility for fleet P&L. Ensure utilization of fleet vehicles by arranging loads on timely basis from either Addas or customers. Develop relationships with Addas for return loads for fleet vehicles.
All Driver matters, including
- Recruitment (license verification, background checks),
- Driver Training in EHS, security, behavioral, and operational matters.
- All other administrative matters, including leaves, replacements, salary increments etc
- Ensuring drivers follow all SOPs set out by the company
- Ensuring drivers follow company instructions for loading/offloading and routes etc
- Controlling driver trip expenses
All matters related to authorities, including
- Handle all vehicle incidents and accidents, including theft and robbery cases
- All police matters related to transportation, including FIR registration, insurance claims etc.
- Collaborate with licensing and highway regulatory authorities to get advanced information on new rules, regulations governing transportation. Ensure that our fleet is compliant accordingly.
With 46 years of experience behind us, ‘The TAQ Organization’ is Pakistan’s leading international transportation and supply chain logistics company. With a combination of young and experienced leadership at its helm, and a network of offices and warehouses in all major business centers of Pakista ...
With 46 years of experience behind us, ‘The TAQ Organization’ is Pakistan’s leading international transportation and supply chain logistics company. With a combination of young and experienced leadership at its helm, and a network of offices and warehouses in all major business centers of Pakista ...Read More