· Responsible for managing day to day operations from Karachi end.
· Liaise and negotiate with the transporters and other service providers.
· Work closely with other departments to ensure operational targets are meet
· Supervising logistics division staff ( Karachi )to ensure smooth flow of operations
· To ensure that all operations activities are performing as per standard operating procedures
· Close coordination with finance department to smoothly arrangement of funds for shipment handling.
· Contribute to the Head Office, promoting cooperation and sharing of knowledge to ensure an excellent level of service is provided to clients and staff.
· Coordination with the Bonded Carriers, Transporters, CHB agents, Port authorities and Shipping lines and build up relations.
· Facilitate training opportunities to ensure staff is well trained regarding Logistics rules and regulations.
· Evaluating performance of the service providers to ensure that they are performing up to the required mark.
· Worked on RFQ’s to ensure competitive rates have been offered to the agents and other group companies.
Achieve monthly KPIs target.