· Overall In-charge of the warehouse including but not limited to Warehouse Operation, Inventory, Transport arrangement, Delivery at site and other admin related duties.
· Responsible for timely and accurate warehousing operation as per the SOPs lay down.
· Responsible for ensuring that inbound shipments are unloaded safely and are put away in the storage area after fine quality and quantity check.
· Responsible to ensure accurate and timely recording of inbound shipment into WMS.
· Responsible to ensure that all deliveries are made within the stipulated timelines.
· Responsible for making arrangement of transportation to move equipment to sites and warehouse.
· Responsible for ensuring that all equipment reaches its destination in safe condition.
· Responsible to ensure that clean PODs are provided for all sites delivered.
· Responsible to ensure that floor stock and WMS records are always matching.
· Responsible to arrange periodic cycle count and stock count as per SOPs.
· Responsible to ensure that all staff of the warehouse is performing their duties as per the SOPs and their JDs.
With 46 years of experience behind us, ‘The TAQ Organization’ is Pakistan’s leading international transportation and supply chain logistics company. With a combination of young and experienced leadership at its helm, and a network of offices and warehouses in all major business centers of Pakistan, ...Read More