Are you an ambitious Network Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career.
If you are highly experienced with drive and passion who enjoys coordinating with teams to ensure network performance can meet or exceed the needs of the organization, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Network Manager who will be responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization's network and oversee the daily operations of network staff.
Network Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, design and help the networking team in establishing a network knowing the requirements of the organization.
- Design specifications for establishing security in the networks and protecting vulnerable server, databases etc
- Coordinate with the hardware and software suppliers, negotiate with them and place necessary orders.
- Plan the budget for network, recommend proper software and hardware such as routers, hubs, hard disks, wires, etc., for networking understanding the type and use of the network.
- Troubleshoot any kind of hardware and software problems at the end users site and make sure that there is no problem in accessing any resource for the users
- Update the systems regularly with antivirus, firewall and spyware and protect any kind of viruses and breakdowns in the network.
- Maintain remote monitoring systems and keep a track of the use of resources provide to the employees and the end users.
- Sets authentication and authorization and restricts users from accessing important and vital information available.
- Maintain contracts and monitor Datacentre AC and Power
- Act as backup administrator of Veeam backup and recovery.
- Analyse system functions and failures to isolate and define problem areas.
- Monitor the reachability of all connections within the network adhering to circuit restoral priorities and initiate troubleshooting to restore full network capability.
- Monitor system performance and track usage and develop and deliver a trend analysis of system load, usage and response.
- Perform diagnostic analysis of the network system, identify possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, troubleshoot network problems and outages and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken.
- Provide on-site and telephonic technical services necessary to insure the continuing operation and optimization of the network.
- Previous working experience as a Network Manager for (3) year(s)
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Experienced in Virtualization, Mikrotik ,Cisco ,UBNT
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- In depth knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to details.