Bachelors degree with minimum three years of working experience. Must be MCSE/ MCITP with strong knowledge of handling Microsoft Infrastructure services and Active Directory. Be able to maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install and configure systems such as supports the infrastructure applications.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources,reviewing system and application logs.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software as per requirements.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports the infrastructure applications as per operational needs perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Identifying and handling a variety of problems that arise on a daily basis.
- Diagnosing and solving day-to-day and complex problems on Windows Professional /2000/XP/VISTA/Win7 by using different Windows tools.
- Administrate problems reported by users and by helpdesk systems.
- Supervise and lead a team of Jr. System Support Engineer and Lab Attendant who would be handling day-to-day IT related issues, network operations and providing support to enterprise network infrastructure.
- Maintain the equipment at good operating levels at all times. In addition, when necessary, report hardware and software problems to the IT Admin.
- Dividing tasks to develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for Sr. System Support Engineers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.