A highly motivated and talented Personal Assistant is required. She must be fluent in verbal and written English with a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a first point of contact and dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments;
- Organising events and conferences;
- Keep and maintain a task list with timely reminders to her manager of important tasks and deadlines;
- Drafting, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients;
- Collating and filing expenses;
- Miscellaneous tasks to support her manager.